Full-text Paper Submission
The ICANS29@Nanjing will provide 3 full-text publication channels, as Focus/Special/Themed issues, dedicated to the selected papers from ICANS29 conference, in the following 3 Journals,
1. Nanotechnology – IOP science - Institute of Physics, open for all Topic submissions involved in nanoscale structure, phenomena and devices. All submissions will be peer-reviewed and the selected papers will be published as a Focus Issue on the 29th International Conference on Amorphous and Nano-crystalline Semiconductors (ICANS29)
2. Nanomaterials - Open access journal, open for all Topic submissions relevant to any field of study that involves nanomaterials, as a Special Issue "Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Semiconductors: Selected Papers from ICANS 29"
3. European Physical Journals on Photovoltaics (EPJPV), open for all Topic submissions related to Photovoltaics Materials and Devices. All submissions will be peer-reviewed and the selected papers will be as a Themed Issue for the 29th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON AMORPHOUS & NANOCRYSTALLINE SEMICONDUCTORS (ICANS 29).
1. Please click into the above Journal links to get more detailed instructions or guidelines for the submission links, deadlines and publication discount policy;
2. All papers should be submitted to the Focus/Special/Themed issues of the corresponding Journals (Not the ICANS29 website), via their official submission portals, which have been open now or will be setup soon.
WELCOME TO CHINA TO ATTEND THE ICANS
23-26 August, Nanjing, China
Connect with us: